I did this watercolor for my partner’s birthday card this past week. I’ve been hit pretty hard by the realities of moving and starting a PhD program, so drawing has been on the backburner lately. I’ve mostly been limited to frantic doodles in the margins of photocopied readings, but I’m determined to get back to the comics I’ve been working on asap.
- RT @systemofstrings: Ugh. This what happens when marriage, militarism, and neoliberalism hijack the queer movement. #qej 4 hours ago
- momentarily forgot that "parable of the sower" was a bible thing and got some hilarious results in my fanart websearch. #octaviabutler 4 hours ago
- Shit I can't even be on twitter...second week in a row that I'm missing #scandal live. 6 hours ago
- Are you a grad student studying a topic related to the Holocaust, or Jewish or Polish history? Amazing opportunity! ajcf.org/education-cent… 8 hours ago
- Note to self: don't leave house with wet hair in freezing temperatures #bubbiewasright 16 hours ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college comic comics comix cross stitch CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration Jami Sailor jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry UMD unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor watercolors webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.