I did this watercolor for my partner’s birthday card this past week. I’ve been hit pretty hard by the realities of moving and starting a PhD program, so drawing has been on the backburner lately. I’ve mostly been limited to frantic doodles in the margins of photocopied readings, but I’m determined to get back to the comics I’ve been working on asap.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- My mom just tore something out of a French magazine for me, she said I would like it because it was for "old homosexuals." 1 day ago
- #noregrets #yolo #worthit #grosse_meringue #aix_en_provence instagram.com/p/ZqtU3Zws-4/ 1 day ago
- #Arles #France instagram.com/p/ZqcCElws2I/ 1 day ago
- #tartare le boeuf #eatallthethings #bloodmouth #aix_en_provence instagram.com/p/ZoVokyws9W/ 2 days ago
- Peace out America ✌✈🇫🇷 @ Baltimore / Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) instagram.com/p/Zg72t-ws_c/ 5 days ago
anxiety art bearded lady beards Chicago zine fest collage college comic comics comix Curmudgeon dc zinefest distro DIY drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy fail fashion femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school illustration mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals procrastination queer qzap red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook The Diamondback unicorns university of maryland watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade zine zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.