I made this super-quick Hannukah card for my partner in between laboriously eeking out sentences of a 25 page paper due Tuesday (on page 17!). The words are, let’s say “reclaimed” Morrissey lyrics, and I used my awesome cheapy colored pencils to color it in.
- Sadie is confused and perplexed about her new hand-me-down snow boots. #winteriscoming #topdog instagram.com/p/ugS6VQwsxC/ 3 hours ago
- RT @ProfessorKumar: Today is #ReclaimRutgers day! All unions at Rutgers will walk out. If you support us post selfies with the reclaim# @ru… 3 hours ago
- #reclaimRutgers #solidarityselfie from the eye doctors. Too bad my Rutgers insurance is so bad. #healthcare http://t.co/AIrzoL7QRb 3 hours ago
- Apparently after 8 pm the only thing I am good for is watching bad tv. 17 hours ago
- Also I need to get out more isn't this why I moved to a city. #seeingpeople #doingthings 20 hours ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college comic comics comix cross stitch CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration Jami Sailor jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.