I made this super-quick Hannukah card for my partner in between laboriously eeking out sentences of a 25 page paper due Tuesday (on page 17!). The words are, let’s say “reclaimed” Morrissey lyrics, and I used my awesome cheapy colored pencils to color it in.
- This is the weirdest exchange I've transcribed so far. #research #testimony http://t.co/bF8XVwygLi 19 hours ago
- My new driving hat is way goofier than my old driving hat. #RIPolddrivinghat http://t.co/xUCtsZVp96 21 hours ago
- Constantly struck by how many stories of Holocaust survival are stories about capitalism, and my family's is a really stark example. 1 day ago
- release the mnemonic plague 1 day ago
- I wish more GA/TA/GF voices were finding their way into public discourse about #ReclaimRutgers. We're the largest labor base in many depts. 1 day ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college comic comics comix cross stitch CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration Jami Sailor jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.