I made this super-quick Hannukah card for my partner in between laboriously eeking out sentences of a 25 page paper due Tuesday (on page 17!). The words are, let’s say “reclaimed” Morrissey lyrics, and I used my awesome cheapy colored pencils to color it in.
- (and then fuck off and die) #jk #butreally 3 hours ago
- Dear #Homeland fans, PR team, etc. may I recommend that you read "Do Muslim Women Need Saving" by Lila Abu-Lughod. http://t.co/bAuahzTPrh 3 hours ago
- I almost drove off the road today when I passed that fucked up Orientalist #homelandseason3 billboard on 95. 4 hours ago
- Outtakes, evil plot edition http://t.co/0LsjBItwof 16 hours ago
- Weekend date night with @baileykier ❤️ instagram.com/p/tjIq40wsxu/ 17 hours ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college comic comics comix cross stitch CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration Jami Sailor jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.