I made this super-quick Hannukah card for my partner in between laboriously eeking out sentences of a 25 page paper due Tuesday (on page 17!). The words are, let’s say “reclaimed” Morrissey lyrics, and I used my awesome cheapy colored pencils to color it in.
- I spend a lot of time at the #Rutgers Leaning Center. http://t.co/G6K127NLpC 6 hours ago
- RT @RepealHydeArtPr: Reading: @DarkMatterRage writing on #stopart & the art industrial complex storify.com/DarkMatterRage… 7 hours ago
- Now that Lyme is a sexually transmitted disease I am just out. OUT. 8 hours ago
- vaginas "with Lyme disease have consistently positive vaginal secretions" SHUT THE FUCK UP/ TICKS OUT OF MY BEDROOM lymedisease.org/news/lyme_dise… 8 hours ago
- What #indie/ #diy #horror or creepy #comics are people #reading? @HeyAnnieMok @scowlette @cathyisgroovy @AdamTGorham @LeelaOfNewYork 8 hours ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college comic comics comix cross stitch CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration Jami Sailor jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.