I made this super-quick Hannukah card for my partner in between laboriously eeking out sentences of a 25 page paper due Tuesday (on page 17!). The words are, let’s say “reclaimed” Morrissey lyrics, and I used my awesome cheapy colored pencils to color it in.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Ew for some reason I can't stop watching the L Word and I can't believe how awful every character is. #this_is_a_parody_right 12 hours ago
- Grow my babies, grow! #getripesoicaneatyou #fasterplease @ hangry la instagram.com/p/awDHV9QswX/ 13 hours ago
- Who wears short shorts? #thunderthighs #muddyasfuck instagram.com/p/armhjiQs6M/ 2 days ago
- Daenerys' whole storyline on <em>Game of Thrones</em> is messed up io9.com/daenerys-whole… 2 days ago
- what is with white ladies sipping white wine while they write books on tv shows. 3 days ago
anxiety art bearded lady beards Chicago zine fest collage college comic comics comix Curmudgeon dc zinefest distro DIY drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy fail fashion femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school illustration mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals procrastination queer qzap red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook The Diamondback unicorns university of maryland watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade zine zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.