I made this super-quick Hannukah card for my partner in between laboriously eeking out sentences of a 25 page paper due Tuesday (on page 17!). The words are, let’s say “reclaimed” Morrissey lyrics, and I used my awesome cheapy colored pencils to color it in.
- Okay, google app ad watchers, here is a PSA: do not climb anything based on a belay set up that you have figured out through GOOGLING. 10 hours ago
- dove back into the gluten free pumpkin whoopie pie ocean tonight. #stressbaking 11 hours ago
- RT @chegossett: ASA paper is shaping up to be a love letter to George Jackson, June Jordan, Palestinian solidarity, PIC abolition & queer a… 13 hours ago
- foiled by the academic insistence on not knowing how to work AV equipment. 18 hours ago
- RT @jvplive: BDS victory... with a catch: New SodaStream factory will displace Bedouins instead ow.ly/DwWZV 18 hours ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college comic comics comix cross stitch CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration Jami Sailor jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.