- I sacrificed my office but I do have a nifty work corner still. #nesting http://t.co/vrM2vkw5H6 9 hours ago
- Messing around. @ kunstkammerhaus instagram.com/p/q4Gm5cQs54/ 11 hours ago
- apparently, not appearing "thirsty" is a driving social motivator for the 18-23 set. 1 day ago
- apparently my students think that their generation doesn't know how to date because of technology. @feelingsoblahg 1 day ago
- my students keep saying "blogging on paper" and it is adorable. 1 day ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college comic comics comix cross stitch CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration Jami Sailor jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.