- almost all of my students submitted paper proposals with the method of "looking at every aspect of the media." #ReinItIn 1 hour ago
- R. Ganjjala on the richness of the encounter (writing with the online communities we live in) #socialmediawellbeing #talkingback 1 day ago
- .@ProfessorCrunk similar issues with zines, especially academics doing research on zines by academics-- @Inzombia also talks bout this a bit 1 day ago
- .@ProfessorCrunk on overlapping roles/relationship between researchers/knowledge producers/ social media laborerers. #socialmediawellbeing 1 day ago
- You guys I have been living at conferences all month. #aprilisthecruelestmonth 1 day ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college comic comics comix cross stitch CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration Jami Sailor jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.