I made this super-quick Hannukah card for my partner in between laboriously eeking out sentences of a 25 page paper due Tuesday (on page 17!). The words are, let’s say “reclaimed” Morrissey lyrics, and I used my awesome cheapy colored pencils to color it in.
- Louise bought me all this meat for my abd celebration and didn't make fun of me for falling asleep at the table. ❤️ http://t.co/aoIEyTMAnr 10 hours ago
- "It's a circumcised caucus" --Aus Bahadur on hearing about the critical Jewish studies caucus #dumbinsiderjokes 15 hours ago
- Reunited and it feels so good, with pumpkins. #zinebros @ The Lakeview Restaurant instagram.com/p/8l8PUrwszT/ 15 hours ago
- RT @emannphd: Job: Gender and Sexuality Studies Postdoctoral Research Associates at Princeton gss.princeton.edu/about/postdoc 19 hours ago
- Really looking forward to talking about Critical Jewish Studies in the @AmerStudiesAssn tomorrow. #golemtogolem http://t.co/OHU5sfIbFM 21 hours ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety archives art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college color comic comics comix CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.