I made this super-quick Hannukah card for my partner in between laboriously eeking out sentences of a 25 page paper due Tuesday (on page 17!). The words are, let’s say “reclaimed” Morrissey lyrics, and I used my awesome cheapy colored pencils to color it in.
- All this and more #cheapart #inquirewithin instagram.com/p/7DUOR8Qs8g/ 22 minutes ago
- Doing a mail run tomorrow if anyone needs art or notecards or weirdo zines #cheapart #giveyourmoneytofemmes storenvy.com/stores/194408-… 23 minutes ago
- there's a really short expiration date on people giving a shit about your problems so that's been great. 2 hours ago
- RT @marcuschown: The names of 17,306 people who have drowned crossing the Mediterranean laid out at entrance of European Parliament http://… 3 hours ago
- RT @Lina_Serene: - Warsan Shire. This needs constant reposting. http://t.co/0PLUZ9s8gf 4 hours ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety archives art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college color comic comics comix CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.