I made this super-quick Hannukah card for my partner in between laboriously eeking out sentences of a 25 page paper due Tuesday (on page 17!). The words are, let’s say “reclaimed” Morrissey lyrics, and I used my awesome cheapy colored pencils to color it in.
- RT @zunguzungu: Peyton Manning, the worst. m.nydailynews.com/news/national/… 4 minutes ago
- RT @zeynep: Refugee kids I met in Turkey. Kids are resilient. Give them a chance. My op-ed: world's shame. nytimes.com/2015/08/14/opi… http://t.… 1 hour ago
- Zoe and Emma! Taken with my real camera. instagram.com/p/BBtfIarws5U/ 11 hours ago
- Gazing wistfully at the dream of the unexamined life 13 hours ago
- RT @demonicground: i am increasingly interested in how racial studies of the human use "blackness" to refuse black and indigenous life and … 13 hours ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety archives art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college color comic comics comix CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.