I made this super-quick Hannukah card for my partner in between laboriously eeking out sentences of a 25 page paper due Tuesday (on page 17!). The words are, let’s say “reclaimed” Morrissey lyrics, and I used my awesome cheapy colored pencils to color it in.
- My mother is really afraid I'm going to get #Taken while I'm in Berlin so @LiamNeeson_ I'm gonna need you on high alert. 54 minutes ago
- i definitely have seen more outrage about #hitchBOT than about the police murder of #BrandonTateBrown in #Philadelphia 1 hour ago
- my cat's butt looks like a plucked chicken i don't know what nonsense he's been up to but the results are disheartening. #catlife 12 hours ago
- One student's final project for #WCSRutgersSummer2015 on #advertising and #consumerism soundcloud.com/sabrina9/final… 18 hours ago
- The ballad of Sadie and Doganne #dogpack #dilps @ Chester Avenue Dog Park instagram.com/p/55DPRdQs8V/ 20 hours ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety archives art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college color comic comics comix CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.