I made this super-quick Hannukah card for my partner in between laboriously eeking out sentences of a 25 page paper due Tuesday (on page 17!). The words are, let’s say “reclaimed” Morrissey lyrics, and I used my awesome cheapy colored pencils to color it in.
- Noooo Wells Fargo deaf lesbian adoption ad stop it you're making me have feelings but I hate it. 10 hours ago
- What I'm watching/thinking through today. youtube.com/watch?t=27&v=b… #Hebron #occupation #photography #Btselem 11 hours ago
- RT @oo00oo00o0oo00o: been richocheting from sickness hell to dayjob hell but in brief moments of reprieve i updated my web cave http://t.co… 12 hours ago
- The coexistence of ambiguity and proof. #ClaudiaRankine #statemurder #FreddieGray #MichaelBrown #deathoncamera #riots http://t.co/sTHXTrEZNW 12 hours ago
- Tzipi Hotovely is a terrifying argument for why feminism must always be intersectional. #NotThatWomanLeader #Nope 16 hours ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety archives art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college color comic comics comix CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.