I made this super-quick Hannukah card for my partner in between laboriously eeking out sentences of a 25 page paper due Tuesday (on page 17!). The words are, let’s say “reclaimed” Morrissey lyrics, and I used my awesome cheapy colored pencils to color it in.
- So glad I'm here for this job interview that has turned into a JFK assassination conspiracy theory meeting. #grassyknoll #overheard 40 minutes ago
- Convos with my zine bestie, ready to conquer the Midwest with our good looks and great attitudes:: scowlette's photo instagram.com/p/BEy27GnljYN/ 2 hours ago
- Casual hangs with my new best friend Ruda #pitties #adoptdontshop #bestdog ift.tt/24a2i38 https://t.co/Qw1LP6z8n2 2 hours ago
- Sometimes @crhofmann decides something is happening and then I have to figure out what it is. https://t.co/qmyQirWnKu 2 hours ago
- Okay Chicago I guess I will stay here and hang out with this fucking angel for a minute #pitties #freakfordogs https://t.co/k35p4pW2LE 3 hours ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety archives art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college color comic comics comix CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.