I made this super-quick Hannukah card for my partner in between laboriously eeking out sentences of a 25 page paper due Tuesday (on page 17!). The words are, let’s say “reclaimed” Morrissey lyrics, and I used my awesome cheapy colored pencils to color it in.
- RT @slone: BEGGING FOR MERCY: Youngest female killers on death row make desperate plea not to be executed dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2… http://t.c… 6 hours ago
- just in time too, i'm out of peanut butter cups AND pickles. #pregnancyorexams 6 hours ago
- 4 days of grueling mind labor all in one place. #thatsawrap @ kunstkammerhaus instagram.com/p/zl8gENQs0v/ 7 hours ago
- this is me, almost not but then actually pwning comps. #fingerscrossed vine.co/v/OtE1j3qBDFw 7 hours ago
- okay well i could still technically fail, but i am done with my qualifying exams one way or another. #ikearsedthatshit #compwomps 7 hours ago
academia accessible education amber forrester anti-Zionist anxiety art bearded lady beards call for submissions Chicago zine fest collage college color comic comics comix CTY Curmudgeon dc zinefest design diamondback distro DIY doodles doykeit drawing editorial cartoon editorial cartoons etsy events facial hair fail family fashion feminism femme a barbe fliers fml friends grad school guy friday hilarious homo fashion blog history illustration Jami Sailor jewish love mail moleskine pen and ink pen pals photoshop portrait procrastination queer qzap rats red emma's sassyfrass circus shareable sketchbook sketches teaching The Diamondback the new inquiry unicorns university of maryland Washington D.C. watercolor webcomic weekly comics trade work zine zinefest zines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.